Sunday 2 November 2008

A couple of days until US Election Day


and perhaps the last chance to save the rest of the world. I'm calling on all the Americans out there to do the right thing and vote for change!! I would shudder to think of what might happen to the USA and the rest of the world should McSame and Palin get the jobs this coming Tuesday.
Our weekend has been far too short (nothing new there..) but I have managed to get my Oktoberfest photo challenge finished, we had an enjoyable dinner with some friends of Catherine's last night and today has been very relaxed and I have not even left the building yet! With a little luck, I will be able to spend more time in the gym in the next couple of months- doing the photo project was lots of fun but also very time-consuming and with my only chance to shoot photos by daylight being when I first leave the office in the evening my visits to the gym have been few and far between :-(

No comments: