Saturday 15 November 2008

I managed another visit to the gym today


and after having a very quiet month on that front, I can feel the effects already. A couple of bike sessions and some strength training and my legs are stiff but I know that this will pass soon enough and I can get back into the routine. Looking forward to a week off in another week's time- it will be spent around home, but will be enjoyable nonetheless. A chance to take some photos, visit the gym on a regular basis and entertain some friends at home.
We are off to a party this evening, which is always fun but it is a little sad because it is Patricia's leaving party before she heads off to Taiwan. Patricia, who is our favourite of the "sushi mafia" is always very good to us so she will be missed, but the other young ladies are great as well so we will get by.
Catherine has spent the afternoon in the office today- she has come catching up to do but at least it hasn't been a habit of late. I am going soon to meet her and head off to the party- taking my camera along and I hope to get some worthwhile shots.
Looking forward to a relaxing day tomorrow- with luck a visit to the gym again, some domestic duties and a quiet dinner at home to prepare us for the coming week.

No comments: