Saturday 29 November 2008

Luckily there were no complaints about the polenta


on Thursday evening and I believe that the ragout and the mushrooms were quite well received. I certainly enjoyed my evening and it was nice not to have to jump out of bed early in the morning and dash off to the office. Things have been moving steadily since then- I have made some friends at apple.com and kitted myself and my darling child bride out with iPods and I am now in the process of ripping our CD collection so that I can load it onto our new toys.
I am hoping to get to the gym tomorrow lunchtime to do another spinning class as it is only a week until the 6-hour spinning marathon and a little more training definitely won't hurt. Luckily I was clever enough to grab a partner for the afternoon and Jasmin is still not aware that she will be riding 315 minutes while I cruise through 45 :-)
Monday is the start of the new working week (for me too!) and it will be difficult with the start of the new month and Christmas looming. We will all need to keep our heads down and see what we can salvage from the rest of the year.......

No comments: