Sunday 23 November 2008

Thanks to Enzo and Cornelia for a great evening




we really enjoyed helping to drink the 5 Litre bottle of Austrian red wine and the food and company were terrific as well. Even though one would hope to have a good night's sleep after that, I still couldn't manage it and was up in the middle of the night again..... hopefully tonight will be another story.
I was in the gym again today and am starting to get back into the training routine- it is certainly one of the things that I plan to do this week along with a quick visit to Lugano and taking some photos. Yesterday I even took the radical step of reserving a bike for the upcoming 6-hour spinning marathon at our gym- at least I will have some help and the motivation provided by that sort of group is fantastic.
Walter and Masi are arriving shortly to have dinner with us- a nice, relaxed Sunday evening and a good start to my week off. It looks as if it will stay cool this week but hopefully we won't have any more snow and I can get out with my camera without being concerned about falling over and smashing everything into a bunch of small pieces.

No comments: