Tuesday 23 December 2008

We have been posting on this blog for over a year now


and although in the big picture that is not a long time, I am pretty happy with the way that things are going. It gives me a chance to fire off random thoughts at the world and let out a little steam from time to time.
Tomorrow morning I will head into the office for a few hours and then head home to get right into the Christmas spirit. I won the bet and we will definitely be having another green Christmas, but there is no reason not to enjoy ourselves.
Reminds me of my mother asking at the end of Christmas lunch........ "who would like pudding?" To which we all responded "Me!" The next question was always "would you like custard, cream or ice cream?" which was always greeted with the only possible response..... "Yes please!"
Merry Christmas everyone and best wishes for 2009.

No comments: