Sunday 7 December 2008

The bike marathon yesterday was a lot of fun


and luckily I had a reliable partner so that I only had to ride 3 hours instead of the whole 6! That was just right for me and although I am a little stiff today, I think that I might get into the gym later to do a few exercises and then do a little shopping in town as well. Zürich is super-conservative and normally closed on Sunday (as far as shopping goes) but in the last few years they have introduced a couple of shopping Sundays in December to pump up the volume.
Things are getting busy as the end of the year approaches- out for drinks and dinner with different people, we have dinner guests next weekend and the following week visitors from Australia for a few nights. It is always nice to catch up with people, but we will certainly be looking forward to a couple of relaxing long weekends over Christmas and New Year.
My one week long 50/fifty photo challenge kicks off tomorrow and while it will be fun, it is also difficult at this time of year as the days are so short. If the worst comes to the worst and I have to shoot indoors and with flash for most of the week, I guess that it would be no great disaster.

No comments: