Thursday 18 December 2008

It has been a tiring week


and after last night's drinks I will be off to bed quite early this evening. We have some Australian visitors in town at the moment and Catherine spent the day in Luzern with them today- tomorrow they are off to Zermatt. I hope that the sky is clear and that the sun is shining down there as it would be a shame to travel so far and not get to see the Matterhorn.
I'm starting to get back into the Christmas spirit..... it will be nice to have this coming Monday to do some shopping and sort a few things out and then really cruise into the holiday long weekends. We will be catching up with friends and taking it pretty easy, but if the weather is nice we may even get the snowshoes out and go for a trip to the hills.
The Chief has invited us to an end of year party at the restaurant Okara tomorrow evening. Catherine won't be able to attend as she will be travelling so I guess that I will have to eat her share of the sushi as well :-) I really should take my camera along and try to get some pictures- will see how I feel about that idea in the morning.

No comments: