Wednesday 10 December 2008

Not one of the great weeks of the modern era


after spending a couple of hours arguing with my laptop on Monday night and not managing to take any photos to get my project started, I was out last night and spent too much time drinking red wine in Urania and then eating sushi and drinking Carlsberg at The Chief's. Catherine then called me this morning to tell me that she had been made redundant from work and was packing her stuff and heading home........ this was certainly not a disaster and it will probably get her out of a bad situation, but it did come as a bit of a shock.
Apologies to all who were waiting to see some more of my photos during the 50/fifty challenge but after missing out on the first 3 days out of seven, the whole thing has really passed me by :-( Maybe next year.

No comments: