Sunday 21 December 2008

Although things looked promising last week, I would bet my lunch money


that we are now in for another green Christmas. The temperatures are considerably higher and with a couple of days of rain, things have just washed away :-( It will nevertheless be enjoyable and even if it is 5° we will still have good appetites for the food-fest.
Many thanks to the Mini Mooses for the blog post- we are very happy that your parcels arrived in time and hope that you all have a great Christmas in sunny Singapore. Loved the photos of Kai in his new football shirt and also of Miss Noodle's reindeer!
We have just finished a most enjoyable Sunday dinner with Enzo and Cornelia- a nice chance to catch up before Christmas. Enzo has been promoted to Director of the bank and spent a considerable amount of time celebrating that fact (and other things) on Friday afternoon. Hope that you arrived home safely and that the guest room is comfortable :-)
I have set my alarm for early in the morning and am planning on heading off to the gym for a spinning class. Not bothering to go into the office, so I hope to be able to achieve something worthwhile on my day off........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you would never part with your lunch money - so u must be pretty certain !! haha

have you been chopping up the US flag ?

Moo$e

david said...

Pretty sure, dude :-) As much as I would like to chop up a flag, I didn't need to- just a shot of the wall of a ticket tent at an amusement area in town here.....