Thursday 29 May 2008

Tomorrow evening- a wine tasting


Saturday evening- a birthday party....... when will it ever end? I will definitely be out and about on my bike on the weekend to try to keep the damage in check. After a few days of quite warm weather, we are having a bit of a thunderstorm tonight. It is very spectacular to look at although it hasn't brought too much rain yet.
It is just over a week until the European Football Championships start- I am helping someone move house and then joining friends for the opening match next Saturday evening. As hosts, the Swiss play the first match- fingers crossed that they do well as they could then go through to the knock-out stage. I still need to take a photo of our new football shirts- hopefully I can get that done on the weekend.
p.s. Should be eating more of this sort of stuff --> and not drinking so much........ then the weight would fall off. Life might not be so much fun though

No comments: