Thursday 22 May 2008

As much as I dislike


penalty shoot-outs as a way of deciding football matches, they are certainly a better alternative than playing for two days waiting for a goal. Congratulations to Man U for winning the Champion's League Final last night against Chelsea (who had a home ground advantage) and completing a great season.
Catherine and I have been invited to dinner this evening to celebrate a birthday which should be nice. The birthday is not until tomorrow so I won't say too much about it!
The days are getting longer here and hopefully they will start to get warmer again soon- we can keep things rollling with our bbq season. Fingers crossed that we can fire up on the weekend.
I went shopping last night and bought myself a new Italian football shirt (ready for the Euro 2008) and also bought a Swiss shirt for Catherine- pics to follow.

No comments: