Sunday 25 May 2008

Slow, left-arm over the wicket


is what most people think of when you mention India :-) Last night I was thinking more along the lines of tandoori lamb leg steaks with naan, bananas and coconut, tomatoes and onion and of course, a little mango chutney. It was a seriously enjoyable dinner and Catherine did a great job of cooking it on the bbq.
After a mixed day yesterday, the sun has come back today and we will be off for a ride shortly. It will be good to get that done and then be back home with plenty of relaxed afternoon in front of us. I am looking forward to having a day off on Monday- London and New York both closed and I will take advantage of that.
My photography has started to move in the right direction again- after a little break I am really enjoying taking photos and hopefully getting some that are worthwhile. I will try to get some more today as I am sure that we will take advantage of the nice weather and go for a walk again in the evening.
Steven was out fishing and managed to catch a good yellowfin (about 40 kg)- and hopefully I will get to see a photo of the fish. If the worst comes to the worst, I might get to see a photo of a plate of sashimi :-)

No comments: