Thursday 1 May 2008

May 1st is a day to celebrate and remember


many things. One of the things to remember is not to leave your expensive car parked on the street in Zürich. There was the usual large police presence and an even larger bunch of people looking to let off some steam and have a little (or perhaps even large) riot in the city today. I am looking forward to seeing some pictures of the action and reading about it all in the papers tomorrow.
It was something of a relief to wake up this morning and know that April was over. My month-long photo project was a disaster: lack of motivation, bad weather, a sore back and general lack of time were some of the excuses that I plan on using :-) Hopefully now I can get back to taking pictures just for the heck of it and really start to enjoy it again.
A friend in Montreal sent me an exciting e-mail earlier in the week- he has the watch that I want to buy and is willing to part with his example! Just trying to sort out shipping details and then (fingers crossed) the Inge will be mine.
We have the next edition of our Cook Club on Saturday evening- the girls are taking their turn in front of the stove and I am looking forward to it all very much. Come on ladies- cook us up a storm!!

No comments: