Sunday 11 May 2008

Only 2 more days to wait


until the "Weber from Hell" is delivered and we can start our summer bbq season in style. "She who would like to think that she must be obeyed" has organised to be at home for the delivery on Tuesday morning and seeing as our current stretch of nice weather looks like continuing at least until then I would guess that Tuesday evening will be the christening. It will be nice to be able to take advantage of our great balcony and hopefully we will have a good summer so that we can be out there on a regular basis.
I have been getting back into my training routine and hope to continue by going for a bike ride this afternoon. If Catherine ever decides to get out of bed she might even join me. Slightly better news when I stood on the scales in the gym yesterday (but I'm sure that my good work was undone last evening with all of my eating and drinking).
Tomorrow is a holiday here but I am going to be in the office anyway. These are the worst kind of days- not normally a lot going on and it makes for a very boring time. I should ride to the office but I am so out of shape at the moment that I would still be on the way there at lunchtime :-)

No comments: