Wednesday 12 March 2008

Started to read an interesting book this week


and so far I am really enjoying "No Country For Old Men". Set in Texas, slow language but so far plenty of action and I guess that I will finish it off later this evening. The movie arrived in town here a couple of weeks ago and if things stay miserable, I will try to catch it on the weekend.
There seems to be a lot of activity in Singapore- might have to call the fire brigade as it appears that Club Moose is on fire down there! I hope that they are all having as much fun getting their blog up and running as I am having reading it. Great photos too.
Looking forward to holidays in a few weeks time- but first we have to struggle through all of these short weeks in the office...... I am enjoying the longer days and we will change our clocks to summer time at the end of March- then we will have the chance to really make something out of our evenings.

2 comments:

Mrs Moose said...

Thanks Beachball, glad you like our blog. You certainly have inspired me with all yours and Catherine's fantastic pictures and all your adventures. Love to you both Nic xxx

Moose said...

you wont hv to call the fire brigade ; there's too much rain falling for that mate !!