Wednesday 26 March 2008

It's Fight Night Tonight


or least a football match between the Swiss and our northern neighbours, the Germans. I think that the old joke was something along the lines of....... The definition of football- a game for 11 men that Germany always win. They haven't hoisted too many trophies lately, but with the European Championships starting here in June, I'm sure that all of the teams involved are starting to feel the excitement.
I have signed up today to take part in a month-long photography challenge in April (appropriately called April Fools) and it will be good fun and hopefully a learning experience too. I have benefited a lot from previous challenges and it is a good way to learn from your mistakes.
Club Moose is still on fire and it seems as if Dot has moved on to make other parts of the world uncertain. I'm sure that Singapore will bear the scars for years to come.
I hope that you like the view from my end of the sofa.

3 comments:

david said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
catherine said...

Nice toes. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The rest of you is pretty cute too. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Moose said...

off to play a little football myself this afternoon (sunday) ....

has been a restful weekend in this part of the world ! over to a neighbour for dinner last night ...

interesting feet shot .... touch your toes ... hv a grt w/e !! stay kool Moose