Saturday 15 March 2008

The book was good, the markets are terrible


and I think that most people are glad that it is the weekend. The highlights of my week thus far have been reading "No Country For Old Men", drinking a bottle of Terrabianca with dinner last night and then getting a good night's sleep.
It was amazing yesterday to watch $/CHF go under 1....... it didn't stay there too long and I don't believe that it will stay down here forever, but I am also convinced that there is plenty more bad news to come before the sun starts to really shine again.
Today was a beautiful day and we have been pretty busy- shopping, running around and have just been out for a nice walk for an hour. I finally managed to find myself some new jeans and a pair of casual shoes- I don't think that I am too fussy, but surely there are others out there who are between hip-hop and 60 years of age!

No comments: