Sunday 13 July 2008

Sunday evenings are made for leftovers


and tonight was no exception. We tackled the next instalment of our pork roast out of the freezer- the pork was shredded and stir-fried with red capsicum, spring onions and bbq sauce before being tossed with some noodles. I added some chilli sauce and it was a fantastic dinner!
It has been a pretty quiet Sunday here- we were invited out for a great dinner last night and were both a little slow getting started this morning. At least I managed to get to the gym again for another spinning class and I can still feel the benefits of my efforts.
The Goodies are off on holidays in Vietnam- so we will be looking forward to hearing about their trip and seeing some of Nicole's photos. I think that The Moose was most excited about the idea of $2 beers......
My month-long photo challenge is coming along nicely and there are some very talented people contributing to the whole thing. It is always great to see what other people decide is worth photographing- I very rarely come home with the obvious shot, so it wouldn't make much sense to send me out as a photojournalist :-( but I do like to shoot things to please my own tastes (and in the end that is what it is all about, huh?)

No comments: