Wednesday 9 July 2008

It's a beautiful day, Bob


and it was nice to be wandering around in the city this evening for an hour waiting for my gym class to start. I managed to take some photos and saw lots of tourists- I just hope that they were leaving plenty of cash in the stores as they made their way up and down the Bahnhofstrasse!
The spinning class was great again this evening- I am feeling stronger after each one (surprise, surprise!!) and I am becoming more motivated each week. With luck I can get out for a ride tomorrow evening while Catherine is at her office party and then continue with my training over the weekend. The Tour de France is underway and the local favourite Cancellara was disappointed with his efforts in the first Individual Time Trial. He said that he didn't manage to get comfortable on the bike at all and struggled for the entire 51km. There is still a long way to go and I have my fingers crossed that Cadel Evans can live up to expectations and come home with another strong finish.

No comments: