Wednesday 30 July 2008

The new wine fridge has been delivered


and we spent a couple of hours filling and sorting it out last night. I am sure that it will be great and now we just have to work out where to put the second one. It was a good exercise to go through some of our better wines to decide what should be in the fridge and it will be an even better exercise to drink a few bottles of Rockford on Friday. Swiss National Day is on August 1st and when I return from the office, we will light the bbq and cook up some dinner for our guests.
I have had a terrible week with the camera- it has been frustrating wandering around but unable to find much that really interested me, hence not a lot of joy with the July project. I guess that I would rather have 20 good shots than 30 mediocre ones, but a lot of the time I couldn't even pull the trigger.
Feeling fitter again after a spinning class this evening- they are tough enough (especially when it is hot) but the motivation from being in a group is terrific and helps me to push myself beyond where I would go on my own. I hope that the weekend is nice and I can get out and spend a few hours on the road- if I want to ride the Zuri Metzgete I will certainly need to get some more road miles on board.....
P.S. Thanks to Family Moose for the postcard that arrived today!

No comments: