Wednesday 2 July 2008

I wear black on the outside, because black's the way


I feel on the inside........ Sitting in the train this evening on the way home from work and I realised that it is far too long since I last sat down and had a good listen to Morrissey and The Smiths! Catherine bought me a copy of "Dig, Lazarus, Dig" by Nick Cave and while it is suitably dark, it is not quite as musical as the lads from Salford.
The sun has been shining here and summer has well and truly arrived- it might have something to do with Spain having won the football on Sunday evening. It was their first major triumph in 44 years and they certainly played in style and deserved the victory. As much as I enjoyed watching the football and discussing it with friends (my knowledge fits on the back of a beer coaster), it is nice to have a little more time again.
For the month of July, I am taking part in another photographic challenge and am looking forward to shooting plenty of frames and hopefully even a few worthwhile ones :-) It will be a busy month- Catherine is off to a concert later in the week, we have guests coming on the weekend and will also be trying to get out on our bikes again.

No comments: