Sunday 24 August 2008

It was a beautiful day, Bob


and I celebrated it by doing NVMAA (not very much at all). A quiet morning, nice lunch, a snooze in the afternoon followed by a great bbq and a bottle of red on the balcony.......... any complaints, please call the management!! London are having a Bank Holiday tomorrow and I am not going to the office- that certainly gives Sunday a different feeling.
After a miserable day of rain showers yesterday it was nice to see the sun again today- although it was not as warm as a couple of weeks ago, it was still most enjoyable to sit outdoors. The days here are getting much shorter and summer is slowly drawing to a close so taking advantage of our remaining warm days is a priority.
I hope to jump out of bed early in the morning and get to the gym with Catherine before she heads off to the office................. fingers crossed on that front! One way or another it will be a relaxing day and I hope to get a few things sorted out in the city.
The Olympics are over- bring on the scandal. I shudder to think how many of today's heroes will be disgraced in years to come with improvements in drug detection technology- call me a cynic- I consider myself to be a realist.

No comments: