Sunday 17 August 2008

Another pretty relaxing weekend comes to a close


and I can't say that I will be sorry to see the finish of the Olympic Games....... While I am a big sport fan, this whole thing has become so blown-out that it really doesn't interest me in the least. On top of that there are the omnipresent protests and you have an expensive sporting event that should never have been staged. Sadly, I also have a horrible feeling about the Soccer World Cup which is scheduled to be held in South Africa in 2 years time.
We had an enjoyable day out today- a friend hosted a brunch to celebrate his birthday and it was lots of fun. Really worn out now- have just finished editing a few photos and will be off to bed shortly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the photo Catherine !! hahaha

Good to see the big fella has some strong opinions ( really you ask ?) about the games and cash ..

dare i say squander - the show has gone to the dogs! .... moose