Thursday 7 August 2008

Congratulations to Michi, Katy and Elena


on the safe arrival of Leonie Josephine earlier in the week. Great to hear that all are well and we are looking forward to meeting your new baby girl.
I have had a busy week- sadly not so in the office, but at least I have managed to do plenty of training and had sushi for dinner this evening. The Chief very kindly invited us to his restaurant's birthday party tomorrow night but we had already accepted an invitation to a bbq near home. It will be nice and I am really excited about having a relaxed weekend away from the Street Parade!
Although my latest photo project is over, I should make more of an effort to shoot lots of frames while the days are still relatively long- otherwise I know that I will regret it come December...
I was caught in an "end of the world" type of thunderstorm after leaving the office tonight- all I could do was laugh as I ran down the steps to the railway platform. There were a few of us in the same boat- the guy with the umbrella was lucky...... only soaking wet from the chest down :-)

No comments: