Sunday 8 March 2009

Well, I survived the lightning visit to London


and had what I believe was a successful meeting on Friday evening. It remains to be seen how things turn out over the next few months, but hopefully it will all be very worthwhile. The rest of the weekend has been pretty steady- Catherine has arrived safely in Singapore and is now making the island very nervous! I have already heard enough about the food exploits to last me for a whole year...
My visit to the gym this morning was early and quick and I bumped into Noel and his child-bride Tiffany (who has just arrived back in town) and they were both in good form. After my little strength workout, I dashed back home and got some machines running again before heading out for a bike ride. The temperature was quite OK but it was windy and quite tough out there- at least I have a few miles under my belt now and the next ride will be that much easier.
There was some good news in the newspaper last week- a concert here in Zürich on Saturday 18th April by Raphael Saadiq. I bought his album last year and think that it is a lot of fun and am looking forward to gathering a few people together to enjoy the show next month.
This coming week is pretty quiet- apart from Catherine arriving back on Wednesday morning there is not too much to report.
Greetings to Mr Butter Chicken!! By the way Marty....... did I tell you that this one was pretty good? :-)

No comments: