Sunday 15 March 2009

Rolling, rolling, rolling


another bike ride today...... sure it could have been longer and faster but hey, the Tour de France is still months away :-) At least I was out getting some fresh air and moving myself about- and after a quick visit to the gym this morning that means that I have had a successful weekend of sport.
Today is also a great day on the photography front- I have spent the best part of the last week tearing out the remains of my hair and trying to work out why I was unable to transfer photos from my camera's memory card onto my laptop. After uninstalling and re-installing software, running scans and checking drivers it finally dawned on me that the problem was likely to be the memory card itself (light bulb goes on!!) Grabbing another card, I took a couple of quick frames to test the theory and baboom- with a different card, everything works smoothly again. Luckily there was nothing of significance on the old card (and seeing as they cost next-to-nothing these days) it was tossed out. I went for a short walk around earlier to celebrate and shoot a few pictures to try to get myself back into the mood.
Have a good week-it should be a better one for a lot of reasons.

No comments: