Thursday 19 March 2009

I hope that you managed to dig yourself out of the coalmine Moose


it sounds as if things are getting pretty dark and dusty in there. Fingers crossed that the markets are a little steadier in Asia for the next few days and you can devote some more time to your on-going projects.
Still struggling here- not sure if I am Arthur or Martha half of the time and really don't know where I am headed. With luck I can get into the gym this evening and do a spinning class and blast a few cobwebs out of my head........ if it doesn't kill you, it makes you stronger.
I am enjoying the longer days and this week we have had milder temperatures as well. It is meant to get a little cooler again tomorrow and for the weekend, but I am still planning on getting out and going for a good bike ride. It might nearly be time for the first ride around the lake for 2009.

No comments: