Wednesday 4 March 2009

I have been having a sleep nightmare


over the last few nights and haven't had a proper sleep since Saturday. I don't know if I am burning any more calories because of it, however I can't imagine that it is doing me too much good. I had a quick coffee in town this evening and returned some CDs that I had been lent but sadly afterwards I was too tired to spend any meaningful time in the gym.
Since arriving home I have been running around getting organised for a trip to London, synching some new music to my iPod and getting the washing machine going again. Fingers crossed that in an hour or so I will be in the mood to hit the feathers for a good night's sleep.
Not too much to report at the moment- at least the first few days of the month have been more positive than February as far as business is concerned (which is a good thing) and the days keep getting longer! Don't get me wrong: I do enjoy winter, but after a certain amount of cold weather and long, dark nights it is time for the arrival of spring.
Look out Singapore!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mate not good news on the sleep front - maybe having C back in the house soon will bring things bck to normal?

def good news on the gym front tho

pick the boss up tonight @ changi its gonna be some fun in singapore

mooooooooooooooooooose