Thursday 19 June 2008

The washing machine is on, the dryer too


and I will be running across the road shortly to have a look at the Portugal v Germany Quarterfinal match. I need to get my washing sorted out so that we can go away tomorrow evening after work- heading up to visit some friends in Germany (no points for guessing who they will be cheering for this evening).
Had an enjoyable dinner on Tuesday night with the Cook Club at Chef Giorgio's new place. Love the new house and the meal and wine were both terrific. Catherine and I were out again last night with Peter Bucher- trying to solve the problems of the world and cope with a massive oversupply of Jamon :-)
I went for a walk around our village this evening to take a few photos - they are not artistic at all, but at least they will show Angus a little more about where we live. He will be disappointed to see that we do not have a chocolate factory in town...... but I guess that's life.
It was very interesting to hear during the week that Chef Enzo and his darling child bride Cornelia have started a blog too- I'm sure that it will become a great resource when planning holidays or looking for travel inspiration.

No comments: