Thursday 5 June 2008

After a 90 minute bike class in the gym last evening


today I have been strangely tired..... I'm sure that the exercise did me the world of good and will help me to get through the weekend, but it seemed pretty painful at the time. Hopefully there will be more of those exercise sessions to come- I know for a fact that I will be out and about more than normal in the next few weeks :-(
We have some visitors coming through town soon and it will be nice to catch up with them- friends from Australia, Canada and England who are always fun to see. I am hoping that one of the guys still wishes to sell me a watch- we haven't yet spoken about price, but I am sure that it will be fair and a good deal for both parties.
The captain of the Italian football team was badly injured in a training incident early in the week and has since been operated upon and will miss the European Championships. Buffon (the goalie) has taken over as skipper and I have my fingers crossed that things go well for the World Champions. Although it would be nice to see the Swiss do well in the tournament, in all reality, they will be lucky to make the Quarterfinals. We will certainly have a better idea about all of that after Saturday evening's matches.

No comments: