Sunday 15 June 2008

I wanted to speak with Georgette, Angus and Jacqueline


today, but when I called they were enjoying a roast dinner and sadly I had to leave home and head to town so we didn't have a chance to skype. Angus asked me later what our town looks like and I told him that I would take some photos so that he could see for himself- naturally it started to rain when I returned from the city..... He really wanted to know if we have a chocolate factory in the village- I couldn't lie to a 5yo and told him no :-)
So far we have been having a pretty mild and damp summer- not good news for the thousands visiting Switzerland for the football tournament and bad news for the ice cream sellers. More bad news for the ice cream sellers in that from today I am not going to eat any more until I get back to fighting weight...

No comments: