Thursday 26 February 2009

One of these nights I will have a proper sleep


as I am getting pretty annoyed at being awake 5 times during the night. Why is it that the best part of your sleep is the 10 minutes before the alarm clock screams?
My plans for getting to the gym regularly during Catherine's absence are going well- I am starting to feel a bit fitter and stronger and plan on attending another spinning class this evening. Hopefully this will translate to some more weight loss over the next few weeks as that helps with the motivation as well.
Not too much to report- looking forward to a warmer weekend here in Zürich and I plan on getting out with my camera to try to get some more photos. It has been a very quiet time on that front and with the days getting longer it is time to get stuck in again.
Happy Birthday Nicole! Hope that you have a great day and enjoy your planned festivities. I look forward to speaking with you a little later.

No comments: