Thursday 19 February 2009

I am looking forward to the weekend


although I have been quite successful getting into the gym this week, having more time on the weekend makes things easier and somewhat more enjoyable too. It was nice to get into a spinning class this evening and with luck I can manage a couple of good training sessions over the weekend too which will help to get my weight moving in the right direction.
Hosting dinner for Chef Enzo, Chef Giorgio and Captain Pipo on Saturday which will be lots of fun and I am sure that we will have a proper boy's evening together. There will be enough red meat and red wine to keep everyone happy :-)
Catherine seems to be having a good time in Australia and I hope that things continue in that vein.
Since the snow fall earlier in the week, things around here have remained pretty cool....... sort of makes me think about summer again!

No comments: