Thursday 12 February 2009

In another 24 hours, Catherine will be in the air


and on her way to Oz to visit all of the gang and have a well-earned holiday. I am staying behind this time and will work and also keep an eye on our wine cellar :-) Fingers crossed that the dreadful weather and frightful fires are finished in Victoria so that Catherine and the family can take it easy and celebrate Brian's birthday in style.
This evening was another visit to the gym and I am planning on keeping up the rhythm in order that I can lose a little weight while Catherine is away and get fit for the coming summer. Hope to be able to take a lot of photos too- the last month has been awful in that department and maybe the break will do my creativity some good.
By the way- dinner on Saturday night was good (and I don't have to say so myself) and the wine was fantastic as well. We all had lots of fun and I hope that we can get the group together again at some point for a re-match.
See ya later, alligator! xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Safe travels C. see ya soon !! good to hear ur in the gym fella,no such for me ... maybe Tuesday onwards. been busy around the pool today .... be gd Moose