Friday 16 January 2009

You leave the Moose on his own for a couple of days


and he starts sending photos of "Grange" bottles and stories about how a mate brought the wine along to dinner and they just had to drink it :-) No respect!!
I have had a good week but I am very glad that it is Friday evening. Looking forward to catching up on some sleep this evening and then seeing a couple of friends tomorrow lunchtime before taking things easy until Monday morning. If things go according to plan, I might even fit in a gym visit or two.
Received another CD in the post today- Guitar God Brother Wayne Kramer and I will be adding that to my iTunes very shortly. Still on the lookout for MC5, The Flamin' Groovies and quite a few other things but I guess that there is no real rush.........
It's good night from me........ and it's good night from him. Good night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and how good was it !!! giddy up

CT is a very good man ....

love to all - hv a grt weekend - Moose