Thursday 29 January 2009

Thanks to Mr Cassidy for an enjoyable evening in Zürich


it was good to catch up, save the world and have a nice dinner with a few drinks. We really should do that much more regularly.
I also managed to speak with Jenaya today as she was celebrating her 11th birthday and it sounds as if everyone in Singapore was having a ball! I can't remember too much about being 11 (heck, that was a long time ago) but I'm sure that it was fun and growing up in Wagga Wagga was pretty stress-free.
The World Economic Forum is taking place in Davos at the moment. Lots of overpaid attention-seekers trying to sound important and beat each other to the headlines. The only good news that I have heard from WEF thus far is that John Thain wasn't attending :-)
It has been a very poor month as far as taking photographs is concerned and I am quite disappointed. I hope to be able to get started again over the weekend so that I can at least capture something worthwhile before January is over....... (photo shamelessly swiped from Davos Tourism's website www.davos.ch/winter-001-00-en.htm).

No comments: