Wednesday 16 April 2008

If the days are growing longer and summer is


on the way, why did we have sleet, rain and hail falling today? It was absolutely awful outside for a few hours during the middle of the day!
I have run into a "creative blockage" with my photo project. Still walking around with the camera almost all of the time, but at the moment I am unable to imagine any pictures that I really want to take and find myself struggling to capture anything at all. The obvious answer is to leave the camera at home and go out for a serious night on the booze- might be a good idea in the short term....... but I will wait and see how things turn out tomorrow.
Catherine is due back home from London later tonight- it will be interesting to see how much she has been able to boost retail sales in the UK during a very brief visit. They could certainly do with some help over there.
There is a 6 hour spinning marathon at our gym on Saturday week- sadly, I am not in any state to do the whole thing on my own and I'm not really motivated to try and find a partner to split the time with. Given a miracle, I may just manage to get organised.....

No comments: