Thursday 24 April 2008

Another notch in the diary (one week closer to Christmas)


and sadly, not too much more to celebrate at the moment. It has been a tough week in the office so far and I can't imagine that things will change for the better on a Friday. I am very much looking forward to the weekend- it will be a chance to sleep and hopefully get out on a bike for a proper ride!!
Caro Enzo celebrated a birthday yesterday- we had dinner together on Friday to catch up (but as tradition dictates here, there was no mention of the birthday before the actual date) and I am sure that he had a great day with his wonderful child-bride.
We haven't managed to sell the sofa yet, but I am sure that the BBQ Queen will want to order the "Weber From Hell" in any case. I can see her already using the "if we don't order it now, we won't get it before August" line. August would be good for me- it is still summer :-)
How were the couple of days up the coast, Gazza? D'ya catch a fish??

No comments: