Sunday 3 February 2008

Well, it's official


Restaurant Josef in Zürich doesn't have any more 2003 Rockford Basket Press on the Wine List! Scotty and I celebrated the start of the new month by drinking them out of the wine on Friday night. A pity really as the restaurant is good fun, serves good food and is great value but, sadly, there will be no more of one of my favourite wines to be had there.....


One of the poorest pieces of modern design is part of the Nikon Catalogue- a small remote release that doesn't give you the opportunity to attach a cord in order that it can be hung around the neck........ accordingly, I managed to lose one last weekend :-( They say that every cloud has a silver lining- while in the camera store purchasing a replacement yesterday, I spotted this little baby sitting among the used lenses. I am excited about my 180/2.8 and am heading out to take some photos with it shortly.


Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
p.s. How was the chilli crab, Moose?

No comments: