Sunday 10 February 2008

Another very enjoyable Cook Club last night


and with les Chefs Heinz and Thomas in great form, we all had fun and a great dinner. It is always nice to cook and eat something that you normally wouldn't do on your own and we tried some good wines as well. I believe that the ladies had a good time as well, but it might have been a little difficult for some to have gotten out of bed for tennis this morning :-)

Today is another beautiful day and I am hoping to get out for a bike ride a little later- at the very least it will be a long walk and the chance to take some photos. It would be a shame to waste such a sunny, warm day in February. I am really happy with my new 180/2.8 lens- it is compact, fast and gives great quality images so I am looking forward to trying it out again soon.
This week will be another push at the gym- I must try to get back into the swing of things and back into spinning classes as well. I need to be fit enough to get out and enjoy riding when the warmer weather arrives. Spring is on the way!

No comments: