Sunday 17 February 2008

First post from Mission Control


I have spent a little while this afternoon upgrading our home internet connection to wireless and now I am able to sit on the sofa and access the internet.

We had a great pizza for lunch and the oven is on with slow-cooked ribs for dinner. With a bowl of rice and some stir-fried broccoli we should have a great meal.

I spoke with Jacqueline yesterday and she was pretty excited about her birthday and had a great party. The Princesses were in good form and from all reports a good time was had. I can't remember what it was like being 4.....


A busy week in front of us........ Catherine is off to Geneva for a couple of days to work and I am trying to get into the gym- we have holidays booked for April and it would be nice to have lost a little weight and gotten fitter before then.

No comments: