Sunday 19 October 2008

The toaster knows


according to Mr 6 Angus. After putting a waffle in the toaster he was asked how long it needed to cook and simply replied that "the toaster knows"......... works for me! His mum also said that this means that the toaster is way smarter than the microwave........ hehehe.
It has been a lazy weekend here- I had a good night out in Vaduz on Friday and took things very easy at home this morning. Had a quick chat with Northbridge over skype and the kids were all on fire and getting ready to get into bed.
I need to take a few more photos today and get some processing done to keep my project rolling and that shouldn't be too difficult as I have a few ideas in my head already. Catherine is having an afternoon snooze and psyching herself up for another busy week in the office and hopefully an outing with the joggers on Monday evening. Fingers crossed that I can get to the gym for a spinning class on Monday night and afterwards maybe a quick beer in the local to celebrate Sanna's birthday (which is actually today).
Happy birthday Sanna!!

No comments: