Sunday 26 October 2008

Happy Birthday To You!


we have just arrived home after a great weekend away in Lyon with a group of friends. It was a belated birthday gift to Marion and we all enjoyed ourselves very much! Lyon is famous for food and drink, so there was really no need to hold back on that front.....
Shopping was also on the list of favoured activities and we came home with some bits and pieces for around the place too. I will look forward to trying my new bottles of Scotch at some point in the cooler weather.
I don't know too much more about what is happening in the world- my French is appalling, but I guess that if anything major had happened we would have been stopped in the street by Pierre the Beret and told what was going on :-)
After another wild week in the financial markets it looks as if it will be a tough road to the end of the year- at least we have changed our clocks so that we have something else to think about.
Good luck this week- I have a feeling that we are gonna need it!

No comments: