Saturday 27 September 2008

Tonight is Cook Club- the boys taking their turn in the kitchen


it will be a lot of fun and hopefully the food will be enjoyable too. I have rescued a couple of bottles of ten year old Australian Cabernet to fortify us during the afternoon and I am really starting to look forward to the time with Chef Giorgio, Chef Enzo and Chef Tommaso.
It will be a busy weekend with a mate from Sydney arriving in town tomorrow morning- I hope to be able to catch up with him after a visit to the gym. Fingers crossed that the weather stays pleasant and we can sit outside somewhere and have a beer or two and catch up.
From the start of October, I am taking part in another photo challenge with the gang from NikonCafe and looking forward to that being another learning experience. There are always plenty of great photographers involved and if just 2.3% of their talent were to rub off on me I would be very happy.

No comments: