Thursday 4 September 2008

One more day to go


and then it is holiday time. I will gladly admit that it is a great relief to know that I can have a couple of relaxing weeks and only get up early if I want to. We hope to spend a few days down in the Engadine and also do a little entertaining and sleeping in here.
The Mighty Moose hasn't yet made the news services so I guess that things went well in Vegas and I can only hope that all goes smoothly in Raincouver too. Thanks again for the birthday wishes- I will certainly raise a glass (or two) and think of you all next week.
It is a very busy month as far as birthdays are concerned....... Angus, Campbell, Steven, Catherine, Simone and another little Seres...... plenty of good reasons to celebrate! With "Talk Like A Pirate Day" thrown into the mix, it will be a month to remember.

No comments: