Tuesday 1 January 2008

Happy New Year - Very best wishes for a happy and healthy 2008


As with every new year, this one starts with me being overweight and tired and trying to make my life better and healthier in the coming months. My New Year's Resolutions are; to write at least one letter per week, lose some weight and get fitter, take more (and better) photos and to visit more countries in Europe.

I have a new photo project starting today which runs for the month of January and will hopefully fit in with all of the other activities that we have planned for the month. We are both looking forward to catching up with some Australian friends over in France in 10 days time, seeing other friends around Zürich and I have a company ski weekend towards the end of the month as well.

No comments: