Sunday 20 January 2008

A beautiful sunny Sunday


and it was wonderful to get out for a walk after being in the office all week. We went to visit Walter & Masi (who had a birthday during the week) to say hello and catch up over a coffee. They are enjoying the weekend after a few busy days looking after their darling grand-daughter and taking it easy.

I took my camera with me when we went out and managed to shoot a few frames- it was a nice change to be out in good daylight and hopefully a few of the pics will turn out to be OK. My January project is going well and I am looking forward to the company weekend in Arosa next weekend- that will be a chance to take some really different shots (as well as drinking too much and not getting enough sleep).

Thus far in 2008 my New Year's Resolutions have been going well- I have been able to get some exercise, am already feeling a little fitter and my letter-writing has been much more regular.

No comments: