Sunday 5 January 2014

A new Operating System for my Mac

meant that my scanning software needed updating. I have tried a Demo version of Silverfast (an older version of which I had been using) and today tested and bought VueScan. It seems simpler and faster and I like the results from my first roll. The big test will be when I put a roll of Medium Format film in the tray, but I'm sure that all will be well.

It is very mild here and has been damp. Reading about avalanches and related deaths in the mountains to our South is not good and I see that the USA and Canada have been hit by proper winter storms as well.

Went for an enjoyable photowalk yesterday with Mirco and Peter- I was very happy with the way in which my pics turned out.

Onward and upward.


Tune of the Day:  Hey You    by Pink Floyd

No comments: