Monday 13 April 2009

It has been a pretty enjoyable Easter weekend-


I managed to catch up with my brothers for a chat, attend the 72 hour bbq party across the way, ride my bike a few times, take a few photos and open a couple of nice bottles of wine. Thanks as well to the Mooses for calling from Oz and to Noel and Tiffany for coming around for lunch yesterday. Hard to believe that we have had a 4 day weekend and really only seen sunshine!
Going back to the office in the morning will be a struggle, but it is only a short week and we have a couple of concerts to look forward to on Friday and Saturday nights. I am also hoping to get back into the swing with my camera and start to take some worthwhile photos again. That alone would be reason enough to keep posting some stuff here on the blog.......

No comments: