Wednesday 6 November 2013

Tickets to Tricky have been ordered

and I'm starting to get excited about Oktoberfest this Friday evening. BTW- how can they have the audacity to call it "Oktoberfest" when it runs into November?  :-)

The wine ships are on at the moment in Zürich and I may even manage to make a quick trip down to the lake to check them out. I haven't been these past couple of years, but it would be nice to find the time....  That means, of course, that the Whisky Ships will also be on soon. Now that might be fun.

As much as I dislike the idea, I need to visit Ikea soon. I have lots of photos which I would like to frame and that seems like the best option for finding a variety of frames at reasonable prices. Sadly there isn't a lot of reclaimed timber to be had around here (and if there was, it would be priced similarly to unicorn hair, so I will go without). Thanks.

Tune of the Day:  Walk On The Wild Side    by   Lou Reed



No comments: